Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Wonderful Vacation

I just finished a wonderful week of vacation where I stayed home the entire time!  It's amazing how much gets accomplished...I did fall decorating, washed windows, painted the guest room and had all kinds of time to finish works in progress!

 A gift for my friend, Meg, who will soon be a new grandmother!

And a gift for Wendy who just turned 50!
 What started out to be placemats from fabric scraps turned into a tote....after seeing a gorgeous bag on a blog I love to follow called Charise Creates.  I realized I had the same handles in my pile of unused craft supplies....and a new bag was born!  Above is the front of the bag.
This one is a view of the back.

And lastly....I finished the hexagon quilt from The Civil War Sewing Circle, the top of Pam Buda's sew along quilt called Forget Me Not and started a new wool project.  This is Autumn Reflection by Lily Anna Stitches.   Please don't make me go back to work!


1 comment:

  1. I am partial to the autumn piece! Love it.

    ReplyDelete