Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Finish or two..... and many more Starts

The one "Finish" is something I did make for myself last week.  I found a pattern on U-Handbags.com and used some of the linen fabric that I had been hoarding.  A friend, Jennifer, had given me the handles as part of my birthday gift and this bag was just perfect for them.


The outer fabric was some I bought from Sew Me A Song a little while ago and the lining was Echino linen in lime from Fiddleheads Artisan Supply in Belfast, ME.  I added buttons on the inside just for more handle support, and a couple of pockets and a magnetic snap.  It's just the right size.

I have ordered from Sew Me A Song maybe 4 times now and each time, I am more impressed with the service.  The order is shipped almost as soon as I complete it online and within 2 days, it arrives in Maine.  Beautiful fabric and great service.




I also ordered some flex frames on Etsy to make a change purse or two...........



and the inside...........




The new "Starts" are the many wonderful sew/quilt-alongs that are just too hard to resist:


















And lastly,  Blogger Girls BOM.  I used some of the fabric I won, Pirouette, and mixed in some polka dots.






Still haven't finished the projects in the works.....oh well..... Thanks for checking out my Blog!



1 comment:

  1. You are one super busy lady!! Your Starburst is coming along beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete